Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why am I such a wuss?

My husband is working at the radio station until about midnight tonight running the husker game and the after game shows. Then tomorrow he has to start the church services at about 7. We decided it would be best for him to skip the hour drive home (and back) and just spend the night at the station.

I'm 25 years old! I should be able to spend the night by myself. But no...I have the t.v. on, I have the dog out of his kennel and sitting on the couch with me (He's usually never aloud on the couch), I've turned on every light and locked every door. I'm half way tempted to wake up Liberty so she can keep me company...I am one big chicken...

I just talked to Eric and he says he has to spend the night again next week too... I'm going to cry.

I'm going to try to get to sleep (I'll probably have the dog with me) I have a doctors appointment on Monday to see what's going on with me this time. I will update everyone when I can.

No comments: