Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a...What? :)

Our ultrasound went well. Baby was measuring good. Heartbeat was good. He/She was kicking and stretching like crazy. We have a good healthy baby.
Then came the time to tell the sex. I still hadn't decided on weather or not I wanted to know. I told the radiologist that if she could see it (or lack of it) then she could tell us, but I wouldn't be disappointed if she couldn't tell. Well the first radiologist wasn't quite sure. She said maybe it's a boy. She called in a second radiologist for a second opinion. She wasn't sure either but she thought maybe it was a girl. I said maybe it was both :) The ladies and I thought it was very funny but Eric didn't like my joke.
I am actually very relieved that they couldn't tell me. It's nice not knowing. I'd much rather tell everyone I don't know anyways. As soon as you know, then everyone wants to know the name and I am nowhere near finding a name I like.
In Liberty news, we have started working harder at potty training. My goal is she will be trained by the time the baby is born. Which my mom thinks is very achievable. Pray for us. Liberty is turning out to be very stubborn :)

No comments: