Saturday, September 6, 2008

August Vacation Pictures

I would like to thank Cowboy for letting me go up and spend some quality time with my family before my belly grows to big :)We went to see my Great-Grandma for breakfast. Almost everyone was there. It was a lot of fun. This picture means a lot to because it has five generations of our family. I just think that is so cool. How many people can say that their great-great-grandma is still alive? Well Liberty can :) This is as close to the water as Liberty got. She loved the dock and the tubes but she had no interest in water...Yet! She enjoyed playing in the grass with her aunts a lot more :) Once inside, we decided to teach Liberty some pool tricks :) This is my birthday cake. Grandma made it. It's the coolest one I have ever seen. It's flip flops. It fits me so well. I have Soooooooooooo many pairs on flip flops it's crazy. I can't help it, they are so comfy :) Me and the ladies the night of my birthday. Katina drove down from the lake to see me. It was a lot of fun. I finally got liberty to look at the camera in a picture with my dad... And it only took me two years :) This is one of my favorite pictures. I'm going to frame it and put it up on my wall. This is a fun one of my sisters and I. Obviously knowing me, I have many more pictures (I took over 300) but it takes so long to upload them so these are just my favorites. I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments: