You would think if your wife was pregnant, You wouldn't throw out baby things. Apparently that concept missed my husband....Hmmm... I have been looking through all of my baby things and started out very happy that I have so much clothes. Then I realized that clothes were all I had. I don't have any of the big things a baby needs... Like a baby car seat (they won't let me leave the hospital without it so that is number one on my list).
It's slightly stressful but I think it should be ok. I was looking online and most of the things I need (besides the car seat) are under 40 dollars so that makes it a lot easier. My sister Emma is getting us a new crib since Liberty's is falling apart. The crib is the most expensive part, so that is a load off of my mind.
I am going in for another Ultra Sound on Monday. This is the big one and if the baby is cooperative, we will be able to tell the sex. I'm really not sure if I want to know. Everyone has given me reasons why I should and why I shouldn't but I still cannot decide. Hopefully by Monday I'll have a decision.
I have thrown out all of my baby names and I'm starting all over. I got so sick of hearing my favorites over and over again. Every time I would settle on a name, three babies with that name would pop up out of nowhere. Is it to much to ask for a name that isn't so gosh darn popular? Rrrrgggg! First I try unique names, well all the babies born that month had unique names. Then I tried traditional and old names (ones you never hear anymore) well all of the babies born that month had traditional names. It's like the women in this town are reading my mind. I'm half way tempted to let liberty name the baby. Just wait for the first noise (that I can spell) out of her mouth and that will be our new little boy or girl... Rrrrrgggg! Maybe I should just name the baby after some disease or medicine or something. Then I would be guaranteed that no one would have it :) Hmmm....
1 comment:
I love you and miss you. What else do you need? Call me tomorrow and let me know. Love you.
Post a Comment