Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Registry

I know I already have a baby so I should have eveything, but I was kinda thinking Liberty would be our one and only so I got rid of a lot of stuff.
Back when Liberty turned one there were a lot of women having babies around us and they were more than happy to take the stuff off of our hands :) Other stuff we, we meaning Liberty or Cowboy wanting to play on her toys :) of course, broke. So I have registered two short lists of the things we need, and maybe some cute little outfits mommy liked :) One is on Walmart.com and the other is on Target.com. Just search for my name in the state I live in and they should pop right up.

Thanks A lot to anyone who can help us out.

Love you all

1 comment:

Alexis said...

The Bumbo seat is the greatest thing ever!! You must get one...that and a Boppy pillow.