Sunday, October 13, 2013

*Trace*

I love this guy! He’s been on my “To See List” for awhile now. He did not disappoint! He played all of my favorites. He was absolutely hilarious. And he sang in falsetto!!!! I was shocked. He has this deep booming voice that vibrates in my ears every note he sings and then BAM! Falsetto! The show was really awesome and I’m very grateful to my husband and my good friend Charlie for taking me.
Oh, did I mention our seats were AWESOME!
 IMG_0717IMG_0735IMG_0744IMG_0755IMG_0767IMG_0772IMG_0777IMG_0790IMG_0806
This dude had me mesmerized the whole show. He reminds me of some old British rocker but I’m not sure which one. Oh and that crappy photo is the best I got. He was on the opposite side of the stage and he did not hold still.
IMG_0796
After (and before) the concert we checked out some of the fair. This was our first year at the state fair since it moved to grand island and we really enjoyed it.
IMG_0843IMG_0846IMG_0851IMG_0859IMG_0861IMG_0864
It was a really wonderful night.
IMG_0870

No comments: