We had a pretty busy September and here are my favorite photos of the month.
We went to another awesome cookout at Oliverde. This train is outside of their building and the kids had to climb on it before we left. I got cheap one dollar Halloween masks the the kiddos and I to play with. And the shocker? It’s been well over a month since I bought them and they are still in one piece! Not bad for a buck :)
Liberty and her class put on a cute play for grandparents day. They ran out of characters in the plays they were doing so they choose Liberty as a narrator. She had more lines than anyone and she did awesome! The teacher didn't come out and say it but I’m pretty sure she got picked as the narrator since she’s the best reader in the class :)
One of the kids from the photo moved last week so there are now only ten in her class. I love living in the middle of nowhere.
Daddy did a remote (on location radio broadcast) at the Napa up in York. They brought out this awesome race car for kids and adults to check out. Lolo liked it best.
I decided to test out my camera’s ability to take night shots. I was very happy with how well they turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment