Tuesday, October 15, 2013

September Soup Supper

This month I was excited because once again, I got to meet a new baby cousin. This one is an adorable little girl she’s a lot older than the baby boy from last month. She lives far away so this was the first time she was close enough for me to go see her. I didn’t take as many photos this month and the ones that I did are mostly the new little girl and her beautiful mommy.September 8, 2013 (2)September 8, 2013 (4)September 8, 2013 (8)September 8, 2013 (14)September 8, 2013 (13)September 8, 2013 (20)September 8, 2013 (26)September 8, 2013 (19)September 8, 2013 (22)September 8, 2013 (27)September 8, 2013 (28)September 8, 2013 (47)September 8, 2013 (46)
And finally I’ll end with the grumpy girls that like to hide in the other room and spend all their time on their cell phones because they are too cool to socialize with the rest of us… and no they aren’t teenagers, they are both in their 20’s.
September 8, 2013 (49)September 8, 2013 (3)

No comments: