Wednesday, October 9, 2013

August Car racing and Family Soup Supper

Yes, I said August… I will learn to blog on time eventually… maybe  :) Before we went to the soup supper, we made a stop at a racetrack in Lincoln to see our good friends Jill and Brad. Brad races these gas powered controller operated cars. It is really fun… and loud :)  I was certain that I took more photos of the cars but then I realized that I took them all on my phone. So if you follow me on Facebook or instagram, you’ve already seen them.
August 11, 2013 (65)August 11, 2013 (66)
As always it was fun and dull of family. My grandparents were in town which was really nice since it has been almost a year since the last time I got to spend any time with them. I only got to see them for the evening but it was still very nice. I also got to meet a new baby cousin! He is so so cute! Just adorable!
August 11, 2013 (3)August 11, 2013 (4)August 11, 2013 (6)August 11, 2013 (13)August 11, 2013 (12)August 11, 2013 (15)August 11, 2013 (16)
Isn’t he just perfect?! A very attractive family in my opinion.
August 11, 2013 (18)August 11, 2013 (23)August 11, 2013 (24)August 11, 2013 (27)August 11, 2013 (31)
Look for Joe in the back ground… He is weird in EVERY photo! On one hand it drives me nuts, but on the other hand, it makes me laugh so hard. It’s very hard to be mad at him.
August 11, 2013 (38)August 11, 2013 (39)August 11, 2013 (43)August 11, 2013 (48)August 11, 2013 (50)August 11, 2013 (53)August 11, 2013 (58)

No comments: