Friday, January 11, 2013

Some more Lights

Before people starting taking all of their lights down, Berti and I went on a little tour of lights to get some pictures. She really liked it at first but then she fell asleep… 6 year olds huh? It wasn’t even after 7 yet when she passed out  :)
I already showed you Milligan. But I had a few more Milligan to share… the top 6. The next 2 are from out in the country. The last 4 are ones I took in Geneva and I have to say that for being a bigger town, their lights were actually pretty disappointing. Some were really great, my favorite is the sail boat. It’s actually a sailboat sitting in their front yard… no idea why. But the rest of the town was kind of a bummer which is why I only have 4 good shots from the whole town. I don’t think they have as much Christmas spirit as we do out here in Milligan… Just saying  :)
December 26, 2012 (7)December 26, 2012 (8)December 26, 2012 (11)December 26, 2012 (12)December 26, 2012 (13)December 26, 2012 (15)
These 2 house are from out in the country. Their lights were insane. They had tons of blowups and statues… they had lights over everything in their yards… And these shots honestly don’t even show half of what they had. I’d of had to drive out into a field to get back far enough to show it all.
This first house is really just the front yard…
December 26, 2012 (26)
This second house is actually less then a quarter of their yard. This place was so insane, if there wasn’t traffic, I would have loved to get more photos.
December 26, 2012 (41)
And here is the coolest of Geneva:
December 26, 2012 (70)December 26, 2012 (59)December 26, 2012 (72)December 26, 2012 (71)
There was actually one more display in Geneva that I really enjoyed. They had a large wooden sleigh with 8 reindeer. But it wasn’t lit up so I couldn’t get a good shot of it that wasn’t super dark.

No comments: