Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lolo’s Birthday

We went Bowling! It was all Logan talked about after Christmas was over. “I’m going bowling with my friends” “They’re gonna let me win” “Birthday kids always win”  :)  It’s so funny. Lolo freaked out when he saw the cake. He was so excited. At the bowling Alley, Erick, Jamie, Jeff and Grandpa joined us. We had Lolo’s favorite food: Pizza…. Oh and the winner of the night was ME! It was awesome. I am NOT a good bowler at all but that night I got over 100 for the first time ever. It was awesome! Logan enjoyed the night too  :)
 Lolo's Birthday (1)Lolo's Birthday (2)Lolo's Birthday (3)Lolo's Birthday (4)Lolo's Birthday (5)Lolo's Birthday (6)Lolo's Birthday (7)Lolo's Birthday (9)Lolo's Birthday (8)Lolo's Birthday (10)Lolo's Birthday (11)Lolo's Birthday (12)Lolo's Birthday (13)Lolo's Birthday (14)Lolo's Birthday (17)Lolo's Birthday (18)Lolo's Birthday (19)Lolo's Birthday (20)Lolo's Birthday (21)Lolo's Birthday (22)Lolo's Birthday (23)Lolo's Birthday (24)Lolo's Birthday (25)Lolo's Birthday (26)Lolo's Birthday (27)Lolo's Birthday (28)Lolo's Birthday (29)Lolo's Birthday (30)Lolo's Birthday (31)Lolo's Birthday (32)Lolo's Birthday (33)Lolo's Birthday (34)

No comments: