Monday, January 28, 2013

Eric’s Birthday

I know I was going to show you Lolo’s birthday but I thought I better show you Eric’s first so he doesn’t think I forgot and get upset  :)
For his birthday, the kiddos picked out a table hockey set with suction cups to hold onto any table… They put it on the floor. The game is actually really fun. They also picked out a fun balloon and made him a super cute card.
December 31, 2012 (6)December 31, 2012 (8)December 31, 2012 (12)December 31, 2012 (17)December 31, 2012 (20)
The supper planned for his night was mostly liquid… It was new years afterall.
December 31, 2012 (14)December 31, 2012 (15)December 31, 2012 (16)
He also had a pretty awesome cake made by the same awesome lady that made Logan’s cake.
January 12, 2013 (21)
January 12, 2013 (31)January 12, 2013 (32)

No comments: