Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My spoiled little babies

I have no idea what happened this year to put everyone in such a giving mood but my babies got spoiled rotten. There were more presents under my tree this year then any other year of my life and that includes when I lived at home with 6 younger siblings so there were 7 of us to split of the goods. Below is a shot of our tree and ALL of those gifts were for my 2 little kids… and this isn’t even ALL of them. Several of my friends hadn’t brought over/sent their gifts yet when I took this shot. I’m very thankful for all the amazing people we have in our lives and I love that you wanted to share that love with our kids… but next year, can we tone it down a bit? Please  :)
It took us 3 days for the kids to open all of their gifts so there are several clothing changes in the shots below.
Day 1 was on the 20th when I bribed them to take a nice photo for me… It was an amazing photo and totally worth bribing them. I let them both pick out a present that I knew was a book.
Day 2 was the 24th when we let them open 1 big present of their choice and their stockings… I should note that until this year, their stockings were just decoration. Maybe I put in a candy cane or two but they’ve never been stuffed full of gifts before.
Day 3 was the mother load. The kiddos tore through my living room like a tornado. It was exciting and fun and I’m so blessed to have such respectful and thankful kids. Berti ended up with pretty much ever single Brave toy they make and Lolo was loaded down with batman action figures and cars.
Note: Lolo was very sick over Christmas so he looks a bit like a zombie in my photos below. Liberty was fine until the day after Christmas and then she got sick too  :(
I give you BEFORE:
December 24, 2012 (19)December 20, 2012 (104)December 24, 2012 (1)December 24, 2012 (2)December 24, 2012 (3)December 24, 2012 (10)
See all the puffy dark circles around his eyes? My poor little guy.
December 24, 2012 (31)December 24, 2012 (33)
One of Eric’s favorite gifts was a t-shirt from Charlie. It’s a Tom Osborne shirt.
December 24, 2012 (37)December 24, 2012 (39)December 24, 2012 (42)
This is my favorite gift of Lolo’s. My mom got it for him. It glows in the dark and every time I see him wear it, I wish I had one in my size  :)
December 24, 2012 (43)December 24, 2012 (44)December 24, 2012 (50)December 24, 2012 (57)December 24, 2012 (60)
These are my new jammies! I am so in love with them. They have pockets and long sleeves with thumb holes so I can wear them like fingerless gloves, the feet also zip off if I don’t want them to be footy pajamas. They are so cool!
December 24, 2012 (68)December 24, 2012 (69)December 24, 2012 (72)December 25, 2012 (5)December 25, 2012 (9)December 25, 2012 (10)December 25, 2012 (13)December 25, 2012 (14)December 25, 2012 (16)December 25, 2012 (33)December 25, 2012 (34)December 25, 2012 (35)December 25, 2012 (37)December 25, 2012 (45)December 25, 2012 (49)December 25, 2012 (50)December 25, 2012 (51)December 25, 2012 (57)December 25, 2012 (59)
And AFTER:
December 25, 2012 (53)

No comments: