I threw out the pumpkins :( It’s always bittersweet. I don’t like saying goodbye to Halloween but I do love the start of baking season.
The kiddos had a dinner date with Grandpa and Uncle Ross.
I’m not sure if I mentioned it last month or not but Elle is living with us now and my kiddos couldn’t be happier about it. They just love having her here.
I voted and I gave blood. And you guys all should too…I mean the blood thing, it’s too late to vote… but you should vote next time around.
Elle went to her first Husker game. Berti also wanted to show off some Husker pride but she didn’t just stop at the N, she went full on Zombie.
I decided to display all my Christmas cards in a fun new way… Seriously loving how this looks in my house right now.
I started my holiday baking :)
I also did some holiday baking with my wonderful aunt Kim over Thanksgiving (I’ll post WAY more on Thanksgiving soon)
All of our cookies turned out awesome except these green sugar cookies. I made 3 batches of this batter and the green one is the only one I messed up… I was calling them “Grinch” cookies and saying we should give them the neighbors we don’t like so much. Then Logan saw them and named them “hulk” cookies. He loves them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment