Jamie found these seriously awesome food coloring markers and cookies and the kiddos had so much fun designing their own cookies.










We had our first cocoa of the year (Woohoo cold weather!)



I tried to do some fun things with my nails... This is called a water marble... It did NOT turn out well.




Elle moved down with us and we have had a lot of fun together.











More fun with nails. I love Kel's eye balls. I painted horse shoes on Elle and a sugar skull on me. Oh and we got to paint my white pumpkins. So so so happy with how they turned out.





We had our first cocoa of the year (Woohoo cold weather!)
I tried to do some fun things with my nails... This is called a water marble... It did NOT turn out well.
Elle moved down with us and we have had a lot of fun together.
More fun with nails. I love Kel's eye balls. I painted horse shoes on Elle and a sugar skull on me. Oh and we got to paint my white pumpkins. So so so happy with how they turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment