Monday, November 5, 2012

PUMPKINS!!!!

This year we got pumpkins twice. First at the bank. They brought back their free pumpkin giveaway. We got 5 big ones (3 later fell and smashed so I only carved 2)
Liberty was at school during the give away so Lolo and I picked out all the pumpkins together. His favorite was a heavy green pumpkin. Why? because it looked like the Hulk of course  :)
October 5, 2012 (6)October 5, 2012 (11)October 5, 2012 (14)October 5, 2012 (17)October 5, 2012 (18)October 5, 2012 (21)October 5, 2012 (23)October 5, 2012 (24)
Since Berti missed out on the pumpkin giveaway at the bank, I decided to take the kiddos to a small pumpkin patch in Geneva. We went there last year and really liked it. This year it was a super disappointment. Last year they cut all the stalks but left the pumpkins IN THE FIELD so we could go through and pick out our own. This year they pre-picked all of the pumpkins, put price tags on them and arranged them in the yard, far from the field. The presentation was very pretty but it wasn’t the same. If I’m not going into the field, I might as well just pick them out of a box at Walmart. The kiddos didn’t mind at all. They barely even looked at the pumpkins. All they wanted to do was play on the playground and pet the kittens. I did find some small WHITE pumpkins (I’ve been wanting them for years) so it wasn’t a total waste but it was still disappointing.
October 13, 2012 (3)October 13, 2012 (7)October 13, 2012 (10)October 13, 2012 (13)October 13, 2012 (14)October 13, 2012 (21)October 13, 2012 (25)October 13, 2012 (26)October 13, 2012 (30)October 13, 2012 (31)October 13, 2012 (35)October 13, 2012 (36)October 13, 2012 (37)October 13, 2012 (38)October 13, 2012 (42)October 13, 2012 (44)October 13, 2012 (46)October 13, 2012 (47)October 13, 2012 (49)

No comments: