Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween Decoration

Warning: this post contains photos of halloween decorations that you may find a bit scary.
It took awhile for us to get all of our Halloween stuff out. Usually it’s the very first thing I do the morning of October 1st but with Grandma’s passing, I really wasn’t in the mood. I was was somewhere in the later part of the middle of October before we finally took out all our boxes. Liberty was the most excited. She built a graveyard in our living room and tried on all of the old costumes and masks.
October 7, 2012 (4)
Logan got into trouble and was sent to his room just before this shot. I didn’t know he was peeking until after I looked at the photos on my computer. It’s kind of cute. :)
October 7, 2012 (8)October 7, 2012 (9)
October 7, 2012 (13)October 7, 2012 (15)October 7, 2012 (21)October 7, 2012 (22)
This is how a zombie takes a nap:October 7, 2012 (25)October 7, 2012 (27)October 7, 2012 (29)October 9, 2012 (1)October 9, 2012 (2)October 9, 2012 (5)
October 9, 2012 (7)October 9, 2012 (8)October 9, 2012 (12)October 9, 2012 (14)October 9, 2012 (16)October 9, 2012 (18)October 9, 2012 (23)October 9, 2012 (25)October 9, 2012 (26)
Isn’t she just the cutest little gravedigger you’ve ever seen? :)
October 9, 2012 (29)October 9, 2012 (31)October 9, 2012 (36)October 9, 2012 (38)October 9, 2012 (41)October 13, 2012 (55)October 13, 2012 (53)

No comments: