Ok onto my happy photos. I’ve noticed the kiddos are more in the mood for photos when I take them to the park. Which is really easy to make time for now since Berti’s bus picks her up right next to it. I can Lolo in the morning after she gets on the bus and I can take them both in the afternoon when she gets home. I took the first photo. Liberty grabbed my camera and took the second two of me and Lolo. The last photo is what I found after following a silence. Berti’s new project. She is going to be a spaceman. Thanks Grandpa Phil for sending Berti her birthday gift, kids always have more fun in the box. Actually he got her a Jessie doll and she wanted to dress up like Buzz so they could dance together like in the third Toy Story movie :) I’ll have to try and get video of that later.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
These make me happy
First let me start by reminding everyone that IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Today!!!! Now since it takes me a long time to go through my photos, you probably won't see birthday photos until the end of the month by I'm sure I'll be having fun and thanks in advance for all the well wishes :)
Ok onto my happy photos. I’ve noticed the kiddos are more in the mood for photos when I take them to the park. Which is really easy to make time for now since Berti’s bus picks her up right next to it. I can Lolo in the morning after she gets on the bus and I can take them both in the afternoon when she gets home. I took the first photo. Liberty grabbed my camera and took the second two of me and Lolo. The last photo is what I found after following a silence. Berti’s new project. She is going to be a spaceman. Thanks Grandpa Phil for sending Berti her birthday gift, kids always have more fun in the box. Actually he got her a Jessie doll and she wanted to dress up like Buzz so they could dance together like in the third Toy Story movie :) I’ll have to try and get video of that later.



Ok onto my happy photos. I’ve noticed the kiddos are more in the mood for photos when I take them to the park. Which is really easy to make time for now since Berti’s bus picks her up right next to it. I can Lolo in the morning after she gets on the bus and I can take them both in the afternoon when she gets home. I took the first photo. Liberty grabbed my camera and took the second two of me and Lolo. The last photo is what I found after following a silence. Berti’s new project. She is going to be a spaceman. Thanks Grandpa Phil for sending Berti her birthday gift, kids always have more fun in the box. Actually he got her a Jessie doll and she wanted to dress up like Buzz so they could dance together like in the third Toy Story movie :) I’ll have to try and get video of that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment