Monday, September 17, 2012

My baby’s in school

I have so so so many emotion about my little man going to school. I’m happy, excited, saddened, depressed… It’s a whirlwind of emotions. What I do know for sure is that Logan is nothing but happy about it. He loves “his boys” as he calls them. He loves the bus. He loves the teachers. He gives me a kiss goodbye but really, I know the kiss is for me. He just wants me to leave him to play. It kind of makes me sad but then I see moms with screaming kids and I am so thankful of both of my kids independent spirit.
Lolo got a bunch of new fun shirts, some new shoes, a hand me down backpack from his sister. Thank god she’s a tomboy, I would have hated to give him a hello kitty backpack  :)
September 4, 2012 (2)September 4, 2012 (4)September 4, 2012 (7)
The school is getting some work done so they are currently having class in the basement of a nearby church. It is really nice but I know they’ll be happy to be back in their building.
 September 4, 2012 (11)September 4, 2012 (13)
Lolo had an amazing first day. He came out happy and smiling… until I got out my camera, then he refused to look at me. I guess I was embarrassing him in front of his new friends. I still tried my hardest to get some photos, it’s mommy’s job after all  :)September 4, 2012 (15)

No comments: