Friday, September 21, 2012

Some Farm Fun

Lolo is in love with Gus, and Gus loves him too. He hollers every time we head out to the farm. One of these days I’m going to have to video him calling. It’s insane and nothing like the “heehaws” we grew up watching on tv.
August 29, 2012 (2)August 29, 2012 (3)
The farm is currently covered with these beautiful wildflowers. I have no idea where these have been the last 8 years I’ve lived down here but I cannot get enough of them. They are gorgeous!
August 29, 2012 (4)August 29, 2012 (5)August 29, 2012 (6)August 29, 2012 (7)
The rock pile is still out there… I have no idea what it’s original purpose was but it hasn’t been used and the kiddos use it as a fun way to get dirty.August 29, 2012 (9)August 29, 2012 (14)August 29, 2012 (15)August 29, 2012 (26)
I got some awesome photos of Lolo with his papaw.
August 29, 2012 (19)August 29, 2012 (29)
I wish I could say the same for the 3 of them together… but I guess I’ll have to get those shots next time.August 29, 2012 (30)

No comments: