Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I’m batman

Imagine Lolo saying that in his grouchy voice. It’s so stinkin cute. I'm doing an exclusive Lolo post today because he is super cute  :) And because today is his first day of preschool. They were supposed to start a couple weeks ago but then they started some last minute construction on their building. I was happy to hear about the late start because it meant more time with my little guy. I still am not sure what I plan on doing with my time alone at home. I'm sure it'll be filled before I know it but right now I just feel like my house is so empty... Anyways, onto his cuteness. This little man is all about heroes these days and would not stop asking to put this shirt on. When my mom first sent it to him, it was to hot outside but today it was raining. And the second I told Lolo it was too cold to go to the park, he asked “batman shirt”   :)   And the second I put it on him, he wanted to go out and take pictures. I took this opportunity to take some photos of some new hats I made. You can see them over on my Crochet blog HERE. After modeling hats for me, he put on this blue hat I won for free in a gift basket. It’s a K-state and my hubby hates it so nobody tell him about these photos  :)
 August 29, 2012 (15)August 29, 2012 (17)August 29, 2012 (25)August 29, 2012 (26)August 29, 2012 (30)August 29, 2012 (31)August 29, 2012 (32)August 29, 2012 (33)August 29, 2012 (27)

No comments: