Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kelsey’s

My bestie Kelsey is getting married and I am her maid of honor. It’s hard because we live so far away from each other so I’ve been planning trips up to SD to see her. This trip I brought Logan with me while Berti stayed home with Grandpa. It was meant to be AWATT (all wedding, all the time) trip… but I failed as a MOH. Instead we just hung out and had fun. We got our nails done, went out to an awesome restaurant and met some of her friends, we went to a children’s museum and to a beautiful park… not the trashy kids parks with playground equipment, a real one with grass and trees and hiking paths. I was in heaven and I want to move to SD now Smile


March 24, 2012 (164)


The Children’s Museum was so cool, there was a water room, a music room, an auto shop, Teepee, farm, grocery store, radio station. This place was cool! But I’m only posting photos of my favorite part…. They had Dinosaurs! Big scary ones that moved and roared. It was so awesome. The big one was over 30 feet tall and Logan did not want to go anywhere near it. He was really freaked out when I carried him over to it… man, I love scaring my kids Smile The second dinosaur was about 6 feet tall and it was furry. It also moved and growled. I’ve shown the photos to Berti and she is super jealous and cannot wait until it’s her turn to come with me to SD.


March 24, 2012 (105)March 24, 2012 (108)March 24, 2012 (111)March 24, 2012 (113)March 24, 2012 (116)March 24, 2012 (124)March 24, 2012 (130)March 24, 2012 (126)March 24, 2012 (128)March 24, 2012 (131)

No comments: