Monday, April 9, 2012

Cinderella Victorious

At the second farm sale Lowell brought us to, I got super sunburned, waited in the same line twice for a combination of 1 hour 45 minutes… but we got a new pet! I thought Cinder would be a cool named since she looks like soot. Berti decided that Cinder was short for Cinderella and that she needed a middle name. First she called her Cinderella Tinker Bell but has since changed it to Cinderella Victorious. She is a super cute and super chubby bunny and even though Berti named her, I’m pretty sure Logan has claimed her. He calls her Belle (since her middle name used to be Tinker Bell) He feeds her, waters her and says “awe, so cute” whenever he talks to her. It’s so adorable to watch him with her. These photos are from the cage she was in at the sale before we moved her into a bigger habitat. The last one is my favorite because she’s making the same face as the Evil White rabbit from Monty Python… It makes me laugh so hard Smile


March 18, 2012 (5)March 18, 2012 (7)March 18, 2012 (9)

No comments: