Monday, April 30, 2012

Balloons!!!

Liberty’s preschool did a balloon drop to bring in more attention to the school. They tied little notes with information about the school to each one so when the balloons are found later, people will look them up. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. After the balloon drop, we had a picnic outside. We had a great turnout, almost all of the parents showed up and the kids really enjoyed having their families there.
… At the bottom of this post you will see a strange yet familiar little boy. It’s actually Logan, While I was away doing wedding stuff with Kelsey, Eric decided to shave Logan’s head. He’s cute but I’m still very unhappy about it.
April 23, 2012 (6)April 23, 2012 (24)April 23, 2012 (31)April 23, 2012 (35)April 23, 2012 (37)April 23, 2012 (39)April 23, 2012 (44)April 23, 2012 (52)April 23, 2012 (60)April 23, 2012 (70)April 23, 2012 (71)April 23, 2012 (72)

No comments: