Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Part 2

The second part of our Easter was a beautiful service at my aunt Kim’s church, a wonderful lunch at Chili’s and an entire afternoon at the zoo *love* There were 2 baby giraffes, so cute! And they did a lot of remodeling to the park. The aquarium had a lot of new/remodeled stuff. I usually stick to the main buildings (the jungle, the desert, etc.) but with the exception of the aquarium, we did all our walking outside. It was super nice out and I really liked walking all over the park. There were several smaller exhibits that I hadn’t seen in years and I had forgot about them because we’ve just skipped them in the past. We were there for about four hours and I know we still missed some things. I can’t wait to go back again to do some more exploring… I just need to remember to get a bigger stroller so I can keep going when Berti and Lolo get tired. Smile


April 8, 2012 (2) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (16) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (8) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (12) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (14) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (20) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (26) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (27) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (33) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (29) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (30) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (31) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (39) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (58) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (51) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (52) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (57) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (65) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (66) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (69) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (78) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (83) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (85) - Copy


April 8, 2012 (86) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (87) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (91) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (98) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (106) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (108) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (109) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (113) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (114) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (121) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (124) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (125) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (128) - Copy


April 8, 2012 (130) - Copy


April 8, 2012 (134) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (137) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (143) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (146) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (147) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (149) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (152) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (156) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (157) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (161) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (162) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (158) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (163) - CopyApril 8, 2012 (164) - Copy

No comments: