Monday, June 1, 2009

Zoo Part Three

This trip to the zoo was very educational. It was the first time I ever heard the noise a peacock makes and I swear it's almost a "meow" This one was actually "meowing" at me. Kim said he thought I was cute :) Thank you Kim. He was only a few feet away and his feathers looked perfect. This is one of my favorite shots of the trip.
Now onto the Elephants. I love love love elephants. They seam so cuddle and cute. I want to bring them home with me. Haha. ok, if it seams Liberty is sad in these pictures it's because she was scared the entire trip. At home now looking at the pictures, she will get excited and say the names of all of the animals but when we were there it was completely different. She was afraid of almost all of them. When we went up to the elephants she screamed "No No No No" Now as for the awesomeness of my camera, look at how far away the elephants were in the pictures with Liberty and then look at the ones below, Awesome right :)

No comments: