Monday, June 1, 2009

Zoo Part Six

This is the final zoo set I promise.
After the skyfari, Aunt Kim and her family went home. We had a great time with them and we can't wait to head out in their direction again soon. Thank you so much for letting us stay with you while we were in town. We love you.
We continued our trip by going through the jungle. The babies enjoyed it and so did Liberty and Logan. Haha.
After the Jungle we down to see the cats, again Liberty cried "No No No No" If I can get a video to upload I will show her crying at the tigers. Jay had to carry her the entire time.
The last thing we did was go through the desert dome. Logan slept through it and Liberty kept trying to run away, I was happy to get into the car and drive home afterwards.

No comments: