This was the first time we put Logan on the swings. He didn't cry but he didn't seem to like it either. Liberty had a lot of fun pushing him. I kept reminding her not to push to hard. Liberty didn't like the swings at first either. Now she can't get enough.
2 comments:
Jessie, I love all of the pictures. they are so cute of Logan. It had to a lot of fun to have jay there for a couple of days. the zoo had to be fun you got some great pictures.
what kind of camera do you have anyway?
I look at your blog alot. I keep checking the blogs.
hope you get this. Love grandma
I don´t know how to express in words how much I miss you right now. And I know two languages! I could cry I miss you so much, but I´m glad to know the kiddos are doing well and you´re going strong. When you talk to Jay next give him my love and tell him I miss him too. Love Love Love, hopefully I can call you soon. Take Care.
Post a Comment