Monday, June 1, 2009

Zoo Part One

On Saturday, the 23rd, we went out to Omaha and went to the zoo with, Aunt Kim, Uncle Lou, Erik Jo, Kiana, Tate and my brother Jay. I even got to see an old friend of mine while we were there (Julie) I have so many pictures this may be a four or five part blog... We'll have to see. Ok first up is the aquarium. It took FOREVER to get through it. Serves us right for picking a holiday weekend to go to the zoo :) Next time Kim and I are going on a nice quiet week day so we can have the zoo all to our selves, Right Kim? :)
I feel I would have gotten better shots if it weren't for all of the people but they weren't that bad. I got a couple good shots of the penguins. The aquarium was the only place I got to hang out with Julie... and by hang out I mean get squished together in a croud of over a hundred.The sea turtle is my FAVORITE animal in the sea (the giraffe is my fave on land) and this turtle was ORANGE!!! How cool is that?!? I'm so bummed I couldn't get a better shot but trust me, he was cool. I got the puffer to smile at me :) I'm so good :) haha.

No comments: