Bored, bored, bored, bored.
Bored, bored, bored, bored.
Babababa-baba... Hahaha
*
OK so not so much Bored as I am over thinking EVERYTHING! I just can't stop. My mind is going a mile a minute. I'm going crazy.
*
I'm hearing a lot of arguments about my upcoming trip to the zoo. I made the mistake of saying that "everyone" is invited. When what I really should have said is all of my friends are invited. One of my girlfriends invited a significant other (whom everybody hates) and now I have to figure out which car he is going to ride in and who I can force to deal with his crap for the two hour drive. What's even worse is now the same girlfriend has decided that she can't go...we were hoping this would mean the boyfriend would stay home but NOPE! He is excited to go out with all his "friends". This irritates me for two reasons...1. He talks bad about the majority of my friends behind their backs when he has no idea what is going on in their lives...And 2. He never talks to any of us so why should we be considered his "friends"? Now all my real friends are threatening to pull out just because of him. My fun trip with all my friends is turning into a small trip with neighborhood jackass.*
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
Then I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how we can plan our trip to Minnesota. We thought we were getting that rebate check early because we had direct deposit...Then we found out that since we went through H&R Block that it would be sent through the mail. So instead of the second week of May, we have to wait until the last week of June. Eric has been working longer hours to save up for the trip. I told him I would cancel the Zoo trip so we could save more money but he won't let me. I'm just not sure how I can help him :(
*
Since Kelsey left, my mind has been on my sewing machine. I love it. I haven't used it in so long and now I'm addicted. I have been sewing patches and tears in all of my clothes. I have shortened a couple pairs of old jeans...They look so awesome by the way...And I have been making more shirts. I'm now in quilt mode. I took a look through all of my fabric to see what kind of quilt I should make. I had the top of a jungle quilt all pieced together until my sweet Beau decided to chew off the last few inches of each strip. It would be too short if I cut off the last square so I'm going to look and see if I can find the same fabric... or at least one that is very similar to finish it....Since that may take FOREVER, I have decided to start on my ocean quilt. It will be a king size for my bed! I'm very excited to get started, I just need to buy the right color thread :)
*
Also, I've thought for awhile that I may be pregnant. It's been a really weird last few months. I've been inexplicably sick and then all of a sudden better. My "lady time" has been completely erratic. I've had strange pains I only remember from my pregnancy with Liberty. I've even called the doctors and started telling people that I'm probably expecting...But now that the pregnancy tests are coming up positive and the doctors are wanting to see me....It's all to real...Not in a bad way. Just very real. I've started thinking about what it's going to be like to have everything in double. Two wake up calls, two feeding schedules, changing two diapers at a time, two bedtimes (OK, I guess technically, everything will be in triplicate because of Cowboy) I wonder how I will be able to breastfeed and chase down a two year old at the same time. It's exciting and scary. I hope I can do a good job. My mom did seven children back to back to back and then the eighth cutey a little down the line :)*
I should be able to handle two! I am going to handle two! This will be great, I just have to calm down and let things settle in the way they should.
1 comment:
Solution: Uninvite Charlie and ignore the consequences.
Jess, I am so glad you're back into sewing! I can't wait to see pictures of what you're doing!
<3 You. Pray for me lol.
Post a Comment