Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh the Emotions...

These things happen all the time in my house and I never cared but now, I'm crying like a baby over it.

Liberty started kissing....everyone but me. She kisses Eric all the time. Yesterday she kissed our friend Jeff. But me? Nope! She cuddles and wants to be around me more than anyone else but I get no kisses. I'm trying really hard not to be emotional about it, but it's hard.

Liberty took TWO boxes of cereal and poured them all over my living room floor. And there is shredded paper (not toilet paper, not tissues, but some kind of paper) all over my bed and have no idea where it even came from.

Liberty has taken every bowl within reach and piled them up in the middle of the kitchen floor. She has also fed two more of my cooking utensils to Beau.

And all of the above was done in the five minutes I was in the bathroom... I think I'm going to take her with me into the bathroom from now on.

Ok and some good news. My sewing machine is working again. I put in a new needle and now all the stitches are come out perfectly :)

2 comments:

K said...

Aww sweety. Soon enough, things will even out! I wish I could be there helping you out sweetheart. Miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Nice layout choice! :) When I was in my mama's belly, my due date was January 20! But, I was born December 19.
I'm just sayin'...be ready! :-)