Bad News:
My sewing machine is broken. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Seriously, I'm really upset. I had all the projects cut and ready to go. It would have taken me half a day to finish everything and the darn thing has to go and brake on me. Now I have to wait until at least the end of June before I can get a new one. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It's my machine and I'll cry if I want to.
OK News:
Because of things that are out of my control, the trip to the zoo is canceled :(
I'm upset because I really wanted to go. I haven't been in awhile and I thought it would be fun to take my daughter now that she is old enough to pay attention to the animals. On the plus side I don't have to deal with any arguments from the people I'm bringing. I don't have to make sure everyone is OK and having fun and getting along or who is riding with who. All that stress is gone and I'm getting to relax.
AMAZING News:
I went to the doctor and got a pregnancy test done and....I'm having another baby!!!
I know I was a little apprehensive at first. Pregnancy was not fun before and I wasn't looking forward to going through it again. But now that I am pregnant, I'm very happy. I'm excited to be a mommy to two :) I've already started morning sickness...Yea!!! (OK that was a sarcastic yea) I'm told the first pregnancy is always the worst, so here's hoping this one goes a lot better. I'm so happy. I'm already planning. I'm picking out names for both boys and girls. This is going to be great!!!
2 comments:
Teehee, Take the good with the bad. We will go to the zoo this summer. I PROMISE YOU. Hold me to that, Lol. I cannot wait to see you again. What's broken on the machine??
<3 you mucho.
The stitches have been coming out uneven and loose. It will make five or six good stitched and then the next one will be like an inch long. It makes it look like I have holes all over the shirt I was sewing. I made two new shirts and it worked fine, on the third one it just stopped. I've tried everything, I rethreaded the needle and the bobbin. I adjusted the tesion. Changed the stitch size. Nothing worked.
Post a Comment