Friday, May 30, 2008

Audrey Caroline

I spent the last three hours reading the story of a woman named Angie during a difficult time in her life.
Her faith through this time really touched me. She wasn't fake at all. It was so real and she said so many things I really felt God aimed right at me.
If you care to look, her is the web site:
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
In the top right corner there is a link to start at the beginning. Start there and when you are done reading each post, scroll all the way to the bottom, past all of the comments, and click on "newer" It will bring you through all of her posts in order.
It will take awhile but it is so worth reading.

1 comment:

K said...

I am excited to read that blog! Things are busy here, but I miss you!!! I'm sending you a letter soon. Overall, I'm just waiting to go up to worship service we hold here at camp. Brunette, by the way. You glow when you're pregnant, and You look gorgeous as a brunette. A really rich dark brown would look wonderful. I love you!