Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I love our little pumpkin patch. It is small but fun and the kiddos love it… well, they love the playground part. It’s only 11 miles from us so the location is great plus there is no admission. The kiddos play for free and you pay for what ever pumpkins you want to buy. It was like pulling teeth to get them to actually pick a pumpkin… and they didn’t. They picked out a bag full of tiny gourds. Cute, I guess, but I wanted pumpkins. I had to pick out my pumpkins all by myself…. It was horrible :)
Anyways, enjoy the photos!
October 22, 2013 (1)October 22, 2013 (2)October 22, 2013 (5)October 22, 2013 (7)October 22, 2013 (8)October 22, 2013 (6)October 22, 2013 (9)October 22, 2013 (10)October 22, 2013 (11)October 22, 2013 (19)October 22, 2013 (14)October 22, 2013 (18)October 22, 2013 (20)October 22, 2013 (25)October 22, 2013 (26)October 22, 2013 (22)October 22, 2013 (27)October 22, 2013 (28)October 22, 2013 (31)October 22, 2013 (33)October 22, 2013 (38)October 22, 2013 (37)

No comments: