Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I got my Cameras!!!

I finally got replacements for my 2 broken babies. Both are Canon so they work very similarly. They make me so happy and frustrated at the same time. It’s a little hard getting used to all new user menus and extra settings. I’ve loved experimenting and I’ve been taking more photos than ever. One of my cameras has different color settings and I have fallen in love with the Sepia toned photos. I had sepia toned options on my old cameras and I know how to edit color photos but this camera has an extra something that really makes them awesome… so warning, there will be a lot of sepia tones mixed in with my color photos from now on Smile


Also, I’ve signed up for school! I’m so excited to be going to school again and I can’t wait to start. Everything is through the mail so I’ll still be home with the kids (which is a huge plus for me) Ok so on to some of the first photos I’ve taken… and I have LOTS more to come.


March 9, 2012 (3)February 27, 2012 (1)February 28, 2012 (10)March 1, 2012 (1)March 7, 2012 (4)March 7, 2012 (8)March 7, 2012 (7)

No comments: