Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Soup Supper

Myself, the kids and my hubby all made it to this months family soup supper and I’m so glad we did. The soup was seriously fantastic! I wanted to pick a favorite but I just couldn’t. Kris made an amazing tomato and Kim made a wild rice with mushrooms…They also made grilled cheese (my favorite sandwich Smile) I didn’t get a photos of the rice and mushroom but trust me, it was amazing! The night was pretty full of activities. Berti and Tate painted a birdhouse and some pinecones. Then we turned on the wii and danced to the music of MJ… not to brag but I won almost all of my dances Smile Then we all just hung out and talked and talked. It was so fun and I can’t wait to do it again.March 11, 2012 (58)March 11, 2012 (31)March 11, 2012 (4)March 11, 2012 (6)March 11, 2012 (7)March 11, 2012 (8)March 11, 2012 (9)March 11, 2012 (14)March 11, 2012 (23)March 11, 2012 (29)March 11, 2012 (36)March 11, 2012 (32)


March 11, 2012 (43)March 11, 2012 (44)March 11, 2012 (45)March 11, 2012 (48)March 11, 2012 (51)March 11, 2012 (55)March 11, 2012 (65)

No comments: