In May I took a trip home to see my house for one last time before my mom moved all the way to one of the Carolinas... don't remember which :) I also didn't remember to bring my camera charger. This is usually the first thing I pack. I joke that I make sure I have my camera charger before I make sure that I have my kids... And because of my forgetfulness I had to ration out when I took photos... and because of this I have NO Idea what we were doing in Omaha at the start of our trip. I know there were a bunch of us and Grandpa got us a hotel room. I don't think anyone got married because I'm sure I would have taken photos of that... seriously no clue. I feel bad because I'm sure it was something important and I know we all had fun. I guess this proves my brain would be empty if I didn't have photos to remind me. *** I was just reminded that it was for Kiana's Graduation. I'm sorry I forgot Kiana. We all had a wonderful time and we are all so proud of you!***
Anyways. I got a couple shots of the cousins and my mom at the pool and my babies cuddling togehter in bed at the hotel :)
2 comments:
Hi Jessie! I think you and the kids were in Omaha because of Kiana's graduation!! :) Have a wonderful weekend! Love you all so much! <3 <3 God Bless!
Love,
Katina
Maybe it was for Tad's graduation?
Post a Comment