Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring is finally here

And I can go outside barefoot!!!! I'm not sure why this makes me so happy but it does :) This photo also means it's time to start mowing. Cowboy has been a very good boy, he's moved twice already...We'll see how the rest of the summer goes :)My tulips have bloomed...and wilted a while ago...but I still have the photos :)
Berti found her camera and has been making up for lost time without it. And yes she is wearing two different flip flops in this photo.
And these are the photos that made me realize it's time to cut Lolo's hair. I'll post after pictures soon...or I'll forget and his hair will be long again in my next post, I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

1 comment:

Emma King said...

We should all wear different shoes like Berti!! I definitely see a new fashion trend happening XD
And I love the red tulip best, btw :)