We were planning a trip up to see my cousin get married but at the last minute one of Eric's jobs decided he couldn't have those days off so we ended up staying home. I was bummed out but we had a pretty nice time at home. One of our good friends (Mike) was home on leave from the Army and it was really nice to get to spend time with him and his family, they are my favorite people :) On Thursday Mike went to get some more work done on his tattoos. I tagged along and met his artist. I liked him a lot.
We had dinner with Mike and his friends and family Sunday night before heading out to the farm to watch the fireworks... At the request of the soldier, I have only posted the family friendly photos I took... The other ones aren't actually bad, just him and my husband being funny and since you all know my crazy husband, they would be no shocker here, but still he asked me not to post so I'm just going to print them out for his family instead :)

No comments:
Post a Comment