Before I get to the park pictures, I have to show you Logan's Chocolate Stache. I have no idea where the chocolate came from. Liberty had it on her hands so I'm sure it was something she had hidden... I guess I should be happy that she's sharing with Logan :).JPG)
.JPG)
Ok onto the park. A few days before I took these pictures, we had rain. LOTS of rain. And that rain took away all of our snow. So if you are wondering why these pictures are snow less, that is the reason. It has actually been really nice lately. Not to warm but still warm enough that we can go out in light jackets and still be comfortable. This was the first time it was nice enough for us to the park since Logan became "mobile" :) He was crawling last summer but August, September and October were very busy months and we never went... strange as the park is only about 75 steps out our back door and I know I was home on a few of those days... I will definitely have to make more of an effort this year.
I start out letting him go up on the jungle gym. He crawled up the stairs and the ladder and then just sat there, very pleased with himself. .JPG)
He had no interest in the slides but he did love watching Liberty jump up and down on the bridge. .JPG)
.JPG)
Both Logan and Berti's favorite part were the swings. I could push them for hours and they would never get bored. .JPG)
We had the park all to ourselves which was really nice and Daddy was there too I just don't have a picture. It was a really nice afternoon with the family..JPG)
1 comment:
So cute!!!!!
Spring has sprung.
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.
LOVE YOU, grandma
Post a Comment