Hello All
Sorry it has been so long. I have an excuse, I promise :)
I am OBSESSED with scrap booking. I just love it. And digital scrap booking is so great because it's all of the fun with none of the mess :) I have been working hard trying to put together a books for Liberty and Logan. It's very time consuming but will be worth it when it is done. I have been posting the occasional scrapbook page on my two other blogs.
http://gigglypolkadots.blogspot.com/ This is my personal blog. All my favorite scrapbook pages will be put here.
http://keepyourloveletters.blogspot.com/ This blog I share with my Bestie Kelsey. So it is a mix of both of our stuff. You'll notice it is the same blog I posted a picture a day for a year on.
The pages are by no means in order. I scrap certain pictures depending on inspiration and what I think looks good together...which is why it takes so long :) Anyways I would love it if you would check out my other blogs and let me know what you think. I will be posting pages there a lot.
Since my kids continue to grow this will be a never ending process but when we're all old It'll be worth it. I will still be posting here with normal pictures and family stories. Only my scrapbook pages will be posted on my other blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment