Monday, February 8, 2010

What's been going on?

Logan is constantly making one of two faces. The first is this "look at my tongue" face and the second is what I call his "Ducky" face. It's so cute but I'm starting to miss his smile. It doesn't come out very often. My little Artist Liberty has been drawing like crazy. I can't always tell what it is she's drawing but she explains it to me :) She's gone through two notebooks in about a month. She's also gone through one box of crayons and another box of colored pencils. It's on my list to buy her some more :) I'm planning on bringing out some of my old canvases and my paints to see if she likes it or not. I will post pictures when I do.

1 comment:

Kiana Justine Huff said...

Cute pictures Jessie!! Love them! You need to leave comments on my posts so that I know that you check them. Please!! Love you!
-Kiki