Monday, April 19, 2010

Aunt Kim's

I'm sorry I have been a bad blogger. I've been really busy with my scrap booking lately. I just love it. If you want to see what I've been doing, check out http://gigglypolkadots.blogspot.com
Ok so now for some pictures. I promise you at least 3 blogs of photos this week before I dive back into my Scrapping :)
Back in March we went up to Omaha for Jo and Kiki's joint Birthday party. It was a lot of fun...and Eric got to meet Kiana's Boy friend and torture her for it so he had fun :) I thought I had some pictures of Liberty and Jo too but I can't find them anywhere. I guess I didn't use my camera as much as I usually do when I visit Kim... Shock I Know :) I also added a couple pics from the farm.

No comments: