Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Quick Pics
"Brushing Gunnar" I hadn't been able to brush him in a while. He really enjoyed it. Didn't move a muscle the whole time. I didn't even tie him to anything. The picture might make it seem like we were next to a fence but we were really in the middle of his pen. I also got to brush Gus (our mini donkey) he loved it and also held still without me having to tie him to a post...Babe on the other hand had no interest, as always :).JPG)
"Liberty and Lauren" I promise you, Liberty smiles all the time, she just puts her smile away when I take out the camera. She was having a great time jumping on the bed with Lauren until I said "Say Cheese" I think we have a mini Joseph on our hands :).JPG)
.JPG)
"4th of July" These are some old ones from the fourth of July. We went to a BBQ at Lowell's Boss's house. It was a lot of fun and there was a painted horse there... Actually he was that thing that is a mix between a horse and a donkey but I can't remember what that is... :) Now you would think blue or red would be more appropriate for the fourth of July but for some reason they painted him green...I have no idea why. He was very sweet though. He pulled a buggie all afternoon for the kids..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment