Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Back Yard Pool

When we were up in MN my mom gave us a pool. It's perfect for the kids. It's actually a lot larger than a normal kiddie pool so eric was able to stretch out in it. It's easily six feet long and very comfy he says :)
Logan loved the pool. He was kicking and splashing and laughing the whole time. Liberty would only dip her feet in. She cried when daddy had her sit on his lap. He never dunked her, just held her, and she screamed. Every day since though she keeps asking to swim in the pool...She jumps right in now. I guess she didn't like daddy being in the pool.
We cut down a lot of bushes and collected branches in our yard so that is what the piles of brush behind Liberty is...I never noticed before but the pictures make me think we need a sprinkler for our lawn. I'm looking out the window and it doesn't look that brown now. That was in the middle of July, maybe it was a really dry week. Anyways, Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: