She was really amazing. For those who don't know her, she used to be the lead singer of Trick Pony. She sings Country music. Eric won tickets off the radio. He then stayed home with the kids so I could have a night out :) Isn't he awesome? I took his friend Dave. We share a love of live music. I don't think there is any concert we won't go to.
Anyways, back to Heidi, her voice is WAY better live than on her album. She really was great. After the show she stayed and signed autographs for anyone who wanted one. I did! Dave did too!
The concert was at an outdoor race track. We would have gone down next to the stage but it was raining all day and was too muddy. Our seats in the stand were second row, A little off center, maybe 30 feet from the stage, so pretty good. I think we got some great pictures but of course, my favorites are at the bottom, when Dave and I met her :).JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment