This past weekend, Grandma and Grandpa made a stop in Omaha before heading up to MN. Cowboy, the babies and I went up to Aunt Kim's to see them. It was a lot of fun. Dinner was great. It was uncle Peter's birthday so we had a really rich chocolate cake. Seriously, when we cut into it, the frosting was almost an inch thick. Good but too rich for me. I didn't even have seconds and you all know I love chocolate :)
Holly and Tad were there so I got to hear about the wedding. Holly held Logan most the time. I think she would be a great baby sitter if we lived closer. Erik was there and he seemed so different. First of all, he looked amazing! From now on we are calling him "stud muffin" :) He seamed to smoke a lot less than normal and he wasn't attached to his cell. It was really nice. Kiana has a super cute new haircut. Aunt Kim did a great job. Joseph was quite as always and Tate is still her adorable self.
Enjoy the pictures..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment