I'm starting to get really tired of people rolling their eyes at me or calling me stupid because I am proud of my beliefs. I don't think it's fair that I'm judged because of people that claim to be like me seen on T.V.
Not all Republicans are gay bashing, bomb anyone who gets in our way, rich, racists that preach good morals, but then get caught cheating on theirs spouses with someone of the same gender in a truck stop bathroom.
Not all Democrats are baby murdering, homosexual, lying, speak without first getting educated on the subject, vegan, hippies.
Christians are not judgmental hypocrites who make up stories because they are afraid of death, in the same way Atheists are not human sacrificing satanists.
I have seen and am smart enough to know the difference between someone who lets themselves be defined by the stupid opinions we have and a decent everyday average person. I would ask that people get to know me before they assume everything about me... And in the end it doesn't matter at all.
I am a Christian Republican, and very proud of it. None of the words describing Republican and Christian above apply to me. But that is what I am!
Republican, Democrat, Christian, Atheist, and yes, even Hippies :) It is not my place, nor do I care to judge.
I love you the same!
Not all Republicans are gay bashing, bomb anyone who gets in our way, rich, racists that preach good morals, but then get caught cheating on theirs spouses with someone of the same gender in a truck stop bathroom.
Not all Democrats are baby murdering, homosexual, lying, speak without first getting educated on the subject, vegan, hippies.
Christians are not judgmental hypocrites who make up stories because they are afraid of death, in the same way Atheists are not human sacrificing satanists.
I have seen and am smart enough to know the difference between someone who lets themselves be defined by the stupid opinions we have and a decent everyday average person. I would ask that people get to know me before they assume everything about me... And in the end it doesn't matter at all.
I am a Christian Republican, and very proud of it. None of the words describing Republican and Christian above apply to me. But that is what I am!
Republican, Democrat, Christian, Atheist, and yes, even Hippies :) It is not my place, nor do I care to judge.
I love you the same!
1 comment:
wow, Jessie, it looks like you have been judged by someone unfairly! I see that you have your priorities right about it. maybe people will learn from you how not to assume things before they know you or me for that matter.
I love you just the way you are.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment