St. Patrick's Day was beautiful. Liberty was crabby during the day so she took a nap while I took Logan out for a walk. It was so nice. Eric was outside cleaning our cars and cooking steaks. Yum Yum! Ross, Jeff, Dave and Cara all came out. We ate yummy food and watched movies, then the boys played video games. Cara and I watched t.v. and played with Logan :) We didn't really do the whole drinking thing that is usually popular for St. Patty's Day, we just wore a bunch of green. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
what a sweetie!!! He is so cute, yes he does look a lot like Liberty. Lissa, Erik and Brian were here during St. Patrick day. I was the driver.
I see Eric has a full load this next quarter.
love all the pictures.
The weather will be getting better so that should help liberty giving her more to do.
love grandma
Post a Comment