Hahaha, I love that quote. It is the exact same name for one of my blogs I posted almost one year ago! At the time I was need of a new hobby as I had found myself in a very repetative state. Today I am feeling again repetative but in a very different way. I'm kept busy so I don't feel "bored" but I am needing a change in scenery.
I love my babies very much but I'm starting to feel a little overwelmed. One baby is Easy. Two babies are a workout :)
Liberty is driving me insane. She acts all sweet and inocent until I start feeding Logan. She knows that once he's latched , I am stuck. She goes wild. I have written out thank you cards for all of the gifts we have have recieved for logan TWICE. The first time she ripped them up. I wanted to start my jewelry making again and she flushed almost all of my beads down the toilet. She also scribbled all over the baby book I was making for her. You might be think "Jessie, why not put these things out of the way?" There is no out of the way with her. She climbs on everything. She doesn't even need a step stool anymore. Her upper arm strength is incredible and she is able to pull herself onto any counter or table to get what she wants.
I take her out to the park to help her let off steam and hopefully use up all of her energy but she just comes home mad that we had to leave the park and in the mood to throw more things! I don't know about the rest of you but after the first two hours of chasing her around the park, I need a nap :) I have no idea where she gets all this energy from.
I miss going out with Eric (just the two of us). I used to be able to leave Liberty with Grandpa, Uncle Ross or sometimes Jeff, but now all the boys are so busy with work. With planting season coming up soon, I won't see any of them for the next few months. Eric keeps trying to send me out shopping to make me feel better but honestly, I'm not really the shopping type. I only enjoy it if I have a good friend with me and then it's the friend that makes me happy, not the store. Also chasing Liberty around when she climbs out of the cart doesn't make it very relaxing. My best friends are also too busy for me. It seems they are only around once every few weeks, if that.
I need a babysitter I can trust and a vacation. I'm planning a trip home soon. Hopefully it will have me feeling better and back to myself soon :)
4 comments:
Have you tried getting Liberty set up with something to do (like coloring books or a movie) before you start nursing?
Just a suggestion...
I feel for you! Hang in there.
Hi Jessie!
I wish we lived closer to eachother, so I could help you with Liberty and Logan! Next time I come to visit you, I will watch Liberty and Logan for an evening, so that you and Eric can go out for a date!:) I hope you feel better soon!
Love you, Katina
I love you, and I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. I'm going to come down soon and help out anyway that I can. You can do this sweety, you'll get it down soon. Praying for you!!
Every good mommy needs a babysitter she can trust! Maybe start asking the young Moms at church who they use and also the youth pastor at church who might be a responsible young lady. Maybe you can start by leaving just Liberty at first to feel comfortable with the sitter and then add Logan. Kids actually love sitters once you find a good one who will play with them. Hang in there! We've all been there - Love, Aunt Kim
Post a Comment